Tuesday 23 February 2010

ENTA-RAIN-MENT


On Friday 19th a big new Urban event called 'Entarain' was born. Specifically this time for club Xl(Formerly known as Cadillac).
I was asked to Dj as well as take photographs and video for the event which as expected turned out to be a challenging task. I played everything from Funky house, UK funky, UK garage, Oldskool RnB and some Reggae.


While I was taking the photographs & video my mate Ram took the place on the decks in the second room. I then took video of the events going on in the main rooms such as Mcing.
The night was a huge success and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
I hope to see another Enta-rain-ment event soon in the future.


Enta-rain-ment...falls like rain







Now off to the studio to edit!

No comments:

Post a Comment