Sunday 21 February 2010

Big Heart Media


Just finished 'my first day at work'. After an introduction and a quick brief I was assigned to transcribe a teachers conference which took me a couple of hours to write up. I can safely say that transcribing is a relentless and strangely fulfilling experience. After loss of feeling in both hands and eyeballs we then broke for lunch.

Ptooch on Leather Lane was a good lunch, great times!

For the rest of the day I did research into a project for sailing around Lincoln on canal and sea.

Day Two was quite eventful. I shadowed the editors which used Avid . I then was sent to kings cross station to get train tickets for a shoot going on in Nottingham.

I really enjoyed the short two days I had at Big Heart and would welcome the chance to go again to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment