Tuesday 21 April 2009

Window on the World progress


A single character takes you on a journey into his view on the world.
To make a visual and music commentary on life is proving to a very hard task. Selecting suitable music that evokes the mood I want to create has been a time consuming but enjoyable task. Over the weeks I have listened to so much moving and atmospheric music that it made me think of the visuals before I even began filming. I have filmed at many different locations, in bath, Tavistock and on Dartmoor.
Trying to marry together visuals and sound was great fun but also exhausting as I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to editing. My film does not contain any dialogue or any specific characters and so at first impression anyone could be thinking that this would be an easy task to complete.
I considered including textual poetry on screen as well as dialogue but the lyrics of one of my chosen songs is enough to justify the imagery well.

No comments:

Post a Comment