Saturday 17 April 2010

Big Bang Post Production - The End


Talking to Fred in the week (see day three) I discovered that Bristol caters for a large amount of wildlife production companies and programmes we see in the UK. London at the moment has a lot of drama based productions and I believe in the next year Bristol may well be producing more drama and game show based programmes.

Talking to Fred also made me think about what led me to the media industry. I take pleasure in making films, editing and observing audience reaction to the films I make and that others make. Each personal opinion is important to each piece of work that production companies complete.I guess we all have our callings in life but there is something about media communications that is constantly changing, evolving and developing that excites me to keep pursuing it as career.

See the rest of my work experience here

No comments:

Post a Comment