Saturday 23 May 2009

Title Music for Programme


We are putting together a programme using our group projects in a studio like area. Recording ‘as live’ we will feed in pre-recorded interviews, and our video projects. Amongst this will be live interviews with an internet film critic and groups discussing the video.

I have no idea what to do for set design as I can only acquire one poster which is ‘The day the earth stood still.’
I could bring in some old vinyl sleeves to pin up but I would need more ‘filmy’ objects to put up. If anyone has any film posters or interesting things to pin up as well that would be great.

I have been put in charge of title music which I just finished up on Fruity Loops. It’s nothing special and deliberately quite cheesy, Megan’s favourite music!
I made up a loop myself and used some samples as well to flesh it out to make a fuller sounding track. Tell me what you think. If it's terrible just say and i'll find some actual music.


No comments:

Post a Comment