Friday 16 January 2009

"Wet" Photography - Friday 16th January 09



Today I set out to take photos of things related to the word "wet." Above are all the photos I selected from today's shot around Bath Spa University campus. Thrown in are some others from the lake district. A 'Canon Powershot A70' was the weapon of choice, which I love as it has a decent optical lens and good manual controls like aperture and shutter priority.
I enjoyed doing this as I hadn't picked up my camera in over two years. It was good again to take some well thought out photographs. To upload them I used Flickr which is a photo organiser where the user can upload any pictures they wish provided they are the owner. Flickr is great as its slick and user friendly but the downside is that the free account only allows 100 megabytes per month, oh well... you cant win 'em all.



Find Flickr here
View my Flickr profile here
See the Bath Spa Media Students Flickr Group here
Find the camera I used (Canon PowerShot A70) here

No comments:

Post a Comment